Posts by xFx0
20 posts total, newest first.
Could be a Farewell, or even result in my account being Re-Openedin Staff Disputes - You shouldn't be unbanned as u scammed someone, i got scammed and then i got ban.
mpgh rules /lolHow to add Sprites in Menuin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE='-[I]fLuX;8314069']You made YOUR Menu?? :D[/QUOTE]
-[I]fLuX fabii zomg ! y u gave him hooooooooook?! ima ddos u feggit /mhuWeaponmgrin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=bandi12;8314512]Ohhhh my old goood friend "VI" who helped on making public my private bypass and you are telling you are not C+P hahaha good joke. With the age the problem is that here on forum most of 'coder's' aServers are up and I got luck!in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Vtrinh93;8314947]So right after the servers came up I logged on and first thing I did was bought 10 r93 t2 crates and won it on my first crate! Sorry no SS though :([/QUOTE]
nuff said.
http://i.imgur.com/kiPWFnL.Weaponmgrin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=bandi12;8313313]Yah most of time i do that why ? Bk i am bored to see that a nooby's like you with 13 post come here and "ohh i am GOD i am pro C++".
In my opinion usser's like you (nooby's) whit 13 post and non
Showing the 5 most recent posts.