Posts by krampus73
13 posts total, newest first.
Macros... maybe! Definitely? Possible? Now for all mouses [X7, Logitech, etc]in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - I have the taipan razer ,can you have the macros yellow13? pls pls pls thank youSTool v1 - Hash Changer/RapidFire/Crosshairin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Hi, what does mean hash changer???? The rapidfire work with all weapons???
Can you explain better how it works in game?Vert0x: Auto-spotterin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - hi, for my :rolleyes: case the program not work!! when i start the program in game my soldier change automatically in his hand continually grandade,gun,medikit always...Vert0x: Auto-spotterin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Hello everyone, I do not understand how it works, I have to press q and then spot everything that moves ... or you do not have to press the Q key?A4Tech V3/5/7 Bloody 2 Ultra Core 3 full versionin General Hacking - Excuse can i use the bloody v4 software with other mouse??? For exemple razer deathadder????
Showing the 5 most recent posts.