Posts by Envic
26 posts total, newest first.
Firefly hack v12in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - You should be banned faggot.Level 46 - M60 Retailin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - You can't get banned for pictures anymore.
Reason: Anyone could post pictures. Plus i've asked one of the admins before. Even if the name shows you can't get banned.Level 46 - M60 Retailin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I just screenshot a couple pictures of the account.
Here is what the account has.
Telescope (PX)
3 day(s)
M14 Mine (PX)
13 day(s)
Flash Mine (PX)
16 day(s)
FAMAS
20 day(s)
AI-AW
25 day(s)Level 46 - M60 Retailin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Eh, I understand how you feel. Sure it looks like a scam. I'm well known in the War Rock community and had to resort to posting my account here for sale. The warrock accounts on G1 accounts at the moment can not be remoLevel 46 - M60 Retailin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey,
I'm looking to get rid of my war rock account. I'm tired of the game and have moved on.
I will accept only money orders since I don't want to get screwed over by paypal as I have been in the past from sellin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.