Posts by rodit

74 posts total, newest first.

RBot - Brand new, fully scriptable bot (using C#)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=herogamerz091;14923465]Holy moly rodit, I just checked your repo on GitHub and tried using the bot. I have to say this is probably the best AQW Bot I've ever used! As a developer myself, the scripting part of the RBot - Brand new, fully scriptable bot (using C#)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=mindaugas70;14918799]Thread/client needs an update. Thread author where you at bruv. It'd be cool to see more unique clients work today.[/QUOTE] I can't post any updates cos the new version has links and an auto A new kind of bot with incredible performancein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Damn, looks pretty cool - I was moving towards clientless botting with RBot but never got round to finishing it. I'm sure a lot of people would like to see this released.Grimoire 3.8+ Artix/Gravelyn fixin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Mothballjones;14725777]Holy shit man. Thanks a ton for this. Out of curiousity what did you do to remedy the error? Could you PM me about it? I'd love to know.[/QUOTE] Just resolved the server hosts before tryGrimoire 3.8+ Artix/Gravelyn fixin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=magez123;14723878]thanks man, if you don't mind id like to link this post in my bio, are you all good with that?[/QUOTE] Yep, feel free - - - Updated - - - [QUOTE=Raze101;14723882]Hi, what exactly do you add (i

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us