Posts by DSR-150
22 posts total, newest first.
★★Ebay Money Method | Ebook | Make $1000 | Legit | Easy | Noob Friendly | Support★★in User Services - Any contact method?Could be a Farewell, or even result in my account being Re-Openedin Staff Disputes - Farewell bitch$15 itune's card for $10 paypal, or steam gift of Magic the Gatheringin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=WhiteDagger;8328812]just PM me so we can talk! forgot my skype name -_-[/QUOTE]
Dude I can't PM, and I would like to use a omm on our trade just make a Skype or something
I can't PM because not 15 postsBuying Bf4 PREORDER. UNDER 37$in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=AzumuBladesMihailSwag;8328425]I won't go first!
skype: swaggeryo1[/QUOTE]
Willing to use a omm then? Otherwise you will look exactly like a scammer...I'm willing to sell mine for a decent price if you use an omm$15 itune's card for $10 paypal, or steam gift of Magic the Gatheringin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=WhiteDagger;8328535]Daily Bump![/QUOTE]
Contact info? I will buy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.