Posts by chainsawdaz
57 posts total, newest first.
Got Everything YOUTUBE UPGRADE DISNEY|NETFLIX|DIRECTV|HBO|SKY|IPTV|VPN|STUDY|SPOR TSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +1 Can vouch for this seller, simple process, account works, will definitely be back for more accounts. Thanks.generate_md5.pyin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - delete the pb folder in appdata - local, then see if it might workcould someone make a ingame chat box?in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - I'm a film maker on bfh and I go hudless to film.
This gives me one problem I can't see the chat.
I would like to have a chat box of the bfh chat , that I can open up and minimize when I'm ingame (hudless). It doesn'MPGH Public Hook 11/6/09 (ALL OS)in WarRock - International Hacks - for some reason, none of the hacks besides chams work for me. i run vista x32 sp2 with directx 11and Download to Vossy's Aimbotin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - still dont work for me lol :S, back to warrock i guess, oh btw i did update to directx 11 and am following what you have said, just it injects fine with the injector vossy made, but ingame i press delete and nothin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.