Posts by jallerman891
37 posts total, newest first.
PSN gift cardsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - want to buy psn cards at a discount price if possible. find me on skype with flameskull1@live(dot)comGot Everything YOUTUBE UPGRADE DISNEY|NETFLIX|DIRECTV|HBO|SKY|IPTV|VPN|STUDY|SPOR TSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouche, he was super cool, just waiting on this ddfnetwork accountCreating a new character in PS3 to transfer to PS4in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - So I've transferred my one character a while ago from PS3 to PS4. I got back into GTA online but I am broke as hell and don't want to grind hours for a new shiny car. Is it possible I can go on ps3 and make a new charaLooking for PSN gift card supplier who takes PayPalin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'd like to buy psn cards from any seller who discounts at least 20-25% off normal price. my skype is live:flameskull1Want to buy paysafe card codesin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm looking to buy paysafe card/codes if any here has actual unused codes or have method of obtaining them. Willing to pay the USD dollar amount max. Add me on skype if you have some on the market
skype: live:flameskul
Showing the 5 most recent posts.