Posts by Darvin93
908 posts total, newest first.
CS: GO boosters. Serious applicants only!in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=johiny;14750862]i don't have previous experience in boosted accounts but i have a good pc, i played cs:go before, i have time and i know english enough to have a good communication, i'm very good in overwatch if yCS: GO boosters. Serious applicants only!in Work & Job Offers - Bump 10charCS: GO boosters. Serious applicants only!in Work & Job Offers - Bump! /10 charactersCS: GO boosters. Serious applicants only!in Work & Job Offers - Hey there!
I am currently recruiting people that can boost up to Global Elite rank without any difficulties for my boosting services.
I started selling CS: GO boosting services in 2014 and after a few years I decided to ★ [CS: GO] Boosting Services ★ ~ | No cheating, customer friendly - 100% Positive FBin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Reviving my services. Bumping so I can edit and update my main post.
EDIT: I can't edit my main post, what.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.