Posts by ThelfOHay

12 posts total, newest first.

THELFS Keys * $2.00 * Warranty! * Skype / Paypal * Always Replace * Nice & Reliable!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Welcome to the Thelfs Key Shop! The Easiest Place to get your Keys. I send the Keys to you fast, I check them before I send. AND I DO NOT RESELL!! This is crucial when buying from sellers as resellers pretty much break THELFS Keys * $2.00 * Warranty! * Skype / Paypal * Always Replace * Nice & Reliable!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Welcome to the Thelfs Key Shop! The Easiest Place to get your Keys. I send the Keys to you fast, I check them before I send. AND I DO NOT RESELL!! This is crucial when buying from sellers as resellers pretty much break BF3,BO2.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - BO2 Steam activation key for $10.00 and BF3 origin account w/ season pass for $10.00 $15.00 if u wanna buy together.. Skype - thelfocrayTHELFS Keys * $2.00 * Warranty! * Skype / Paypal * Always Replace * Nice & Reliable!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Welcome to the Thelfs Key Shop! The Easiest Place to get your Keys. I send the Keys to you fast, I check them before I send. AND I DO NOT RESELL!! This is crucial when buying from sellers as resellers pretty much break$2.00 - DAYZ KEYS! | 48 HOUR WARRANTY | CHEAP | CRAZY BULKSin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey Guys! Its ThelfOHay Here! and today im selling some EXTREMELY CHEAP DAYZ KEYS! These Keys are $2.00 each which is a MINT deal! You get 48 hour warranty per key and a FULL Replacement if anything goes wrong within tha

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?