Posts by chc18
497 posts total, newest first.
Freaking DUCK stampede!in General - OMG!!! That's Freaking Hilarious, at the end when they are on the dirt, it sounds like they are an Army marching into battle.What song is this?in General - Lol,
No WWE for me.
Anybody else know the song?
NOTE: I Edited took out the Youtube tags and just put the URL, because the other one was not Loading.What song is this?in General - This song is Amazing, I hear it everywhere, anybody know the Title or Artist?
YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Golden Shotgun Tips (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqMlnO-2koA&feature=related)How Fucking Stupid.in General - [QUOTE=iverson954360;232762]The parents that follow this type of advice have absolutely no clue what the content actually is, Alot of used game stores allow you to preview a game before you buy it, this gives parents a gHow Fucking Stupid.in General - Wow, I was Checking my Aol mail, and saw a News clip about video games. I clicked on it, and here it is. Over Protective/Paranoid much?
Seven Games Kids Should Avoid (and Seven They Shouldn't) Gallery and Images - Gam
Showing the 5 most recent posts.