Posts by uditjain
6 posts total, newest first.
[SEA BIGHEAD] + Telekill + Teleport + Ghost mode + Speed Hack + UBT... x86 x64in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I am also getting game hack detected after sometime. any way to switch off speed?[SEA BIGHEAD] + Telekill + Teleport + Ghost mode + Speed Hack + UBT... x86 x64in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - No need to inject or anything? Just paste files?[SEA] Team ESP + UBT V3 ( Latest )in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Sorry I didn't make DLL folder. now is working. can you please make norecoil and damage hack dll??Mafia Injector ( Undetected )in Blackshot Injectors & Tools - Bro it's detected already. I am on windows 10 and I followed your youtube video and use latest hack. but when I run as admin, blackshot say game hack detected.[SEA] Team ESP + UBT V3 ( Latest )in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Game hack detected with Mafia injector. help pls
***EDIT****
Game hack is working. Mafiaboy youre the best. Now Im just waiting for damage and norecoil dll.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.