Posts by LegitPlayer
29 posts total, newest first.
heyin General - actually they are not as busy as you would think. the problem is everyone does it in battlegrounds. that's where our one-posters go. if your done please we should stop this conversation in this particular thread.
Cheershack crosshair and actual crosshair not alinedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it. if you are that annoyed get some tape and a sharpie you cheater.heyin General - If you wanted a community then go to combat arms forums. stay in base discussion though. if the bulk of the posters here would to either go there/different forum. hacks would diminish by a large amount.GUESTS!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn148/Sing_Melokia/Caps_Lock.jpg
boo! this post was bad and you should feel bad!
I'm not a hacker i dislike hacks. I am here to find out what makes cheaters TICK.
Your presentation waWhy You Should Go V.I.Pin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - "if you want to put out a fire you need to do two things. get some water, approach the fire."
Does that answer your question? I know i wont stop some of you hardcore haxorz but i still think that i can stop some of the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.