Posts by podato
15 posts total, newest first.
epic new groundstrafe memein Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=too much sauce;13283689]ok so what happens in that file that causes the prediction to be fucked and would be fixed by turning interpolation off retard[/QUOTE]
https://github.com/VSES/SourceEngine2007/blob/43a5c90aepic new groundstrafe memein Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cyaegha;13283336]"hey I linked a github page im cool can I join cheater.team now??"
shut up retard you probably use a renamed nanohack and claim you have your own cac bypass[/QUOTE]
So? At least I have the abilitepic new groundstrafe memein Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cyaegha;13247790]shut the fuck up pretending you know shit nerd[/QUOTE]
Typical gmod skid, go read what it does https://github.com/VSES/SourceEngine2007/blob/43a5c90a5ada1e69ca044595383be67f40b33c61/src_main/neepic new groundstrafe memein Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cyaegha;13198398]yeah its fucking annoying
everytime I shoot somebody doing it it's like my ping goes up to 700.[/QUOTE]
If you were not an inept kid, you would realize that turing off interpolation on people whoKasashi (old garbage) CB Buildin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Nor can kittix code.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.