Posts by Zakah
9 posts total, newest first.
Minecraft Alt Giveaway #12!in Minecraft Discussions - MPGH Name: Zakah
Number You Chose: 9
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I am not able to afford it and I'd really like to play on multiplayer.
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes.ALT Giveaway №8in Minecraft Discussions - Lucky Number: (From 1-100): 9
Why you want this account? : I don't have money to buy my own minecraft and it would be nice to be-able to play in mutliplayer.
Did you thanks/rep?: YesAlt Giveawayin Minecraft Discussions - Why you want the account: I cannot afford to buy a minecraft account and I don't have very good luck with these giveaways..
Did you thank/rep?: Yes.ALT Giveaway №7in Minecraft Discussions - Lucky Number: (From 1-100): 7
Why you want this account? : I cannot afford to buy my own minecraft account and I really want an account to be-able to play.
Did you thanks/rep?: YesMinecraft Alt Giveawayin Minecraft Discussions - oh it's over... :c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.