Posts by 3LITEKID
790 posts total, newest first.
CUBE WORLD PURCHASED ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY[MUST SEE]in Cube World Discussion - The winner has been decided, diehardslayer add me Skype (l33t.kid) to redeem your prize, congratulations.
/lock please
P.S because of all the positive feedback I might get another copy just to do another giveaway, no pr[WTS]Founder account.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=LiL_Macklemore;8547297]Shut Up!! u don't even know who am I -.-[/QUOTE]
I don't need to know who you are, I know your a scammer and here on mpgh we don't like or appreciate scammers. Now get the fuck off Pedro'Approving downloads?in General - Staff, agree to the downloading and testing of files when they receive their staff status. What they do is they download the file and make sure its good, before that though I believe the original poster of the file must If u have something sadin General - [QUOTE=Revulated;8545971]I like this song always when i was sad it cheered me up[/QUOTE]
Nice song ill try this when am feeling down and need a pick me up kind of thing ^.^Orc Evader!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=NecroHealer;8545577]Two best builds:
1.
All: Thief
2.
Class: Thief
Helm: Luck
Cape: Luck
Weapon: Luck
And for my personal favorite
3.
Class: Luck
Helm: Luck
Cape: Luck
Weapon: Luck[/QUOTE]
For this class I us
Showing the 5 most recent posts.