Posts by GU4RDIAN
20 posts total, newest first.
[2.0 Referral Service] Fastest and safest referrals guaranteed!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Team.Enigma;8446525]Hey I want to buy 100 referrals is there a way I can pay 35 for it? I will buy buying a lot more soon.[/QUOTE]
Send me a Skype message
[QUOTE=fwizzel;8447873]Hey dude, purchasing this now! Th[2.0 Referral Service] Fastest and safest referrals guaranteed!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Ganja_Smoker;8446091]hey man how much for 25 referals?[/QUOTE]
10 Euro, you can check it out at League of Legends Referrals (http://lol-referral.com) :D[2.0 Referral Service] Fastest and safest referrals guaranteed!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Team.Enigma;8444502]Am I able to resale this?[/QUOTE]
Where do you intend to resale?[2.0 Referral Service] Fastest and safest referrals guaranteed!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;8398432]
Not after 24 hours since the first post unless you ask a mod.[/QUOTE]
Ah ok, thanks[2.0 Referral Service] Fastest and safest referrals guaranteed!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;8384405]I just got my 25 vouch copies :D[/QUOTE]
:)
- Also am I able to edit my first post at all, anyone?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.