Posts by LooLzzz

13 posts total, newest first.

League Of Legends ZoomHack.in League of Legends Discussions - Is this still working? Cuz every time I start a game I get this in the cmd: Searching (new) League of Legends client Client found! NOT patched: Zoomhack Searching (new) League of Legends client EDIT: The problem was[Release]Modern Warfare 2 - LAN - AlterIWnet 1.3.3.7in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=boazklop;2235804]Do these files also work with the updated version of alteriwnet?[/quote] I'm guessing that they aren't =S But you don't need them anymore either, just use the connect "IP" new command =DExternal BoxEsp V1.1 Sniper Aimbot + Strings Esp (v1.3.37 compatible)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=hahaz;2236921]I bet u just change these not offsets :p FindWindow(NULL,L"Modern Warfare 2"); to FindWindow(NULL,L"alterIWnet");[/quote] Mybe :P @Archangle will do >< sryExternal BoxEsp V1.1 Sniper Aimbot + Strings Esp (v1.3.37 compatible)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - External BoxESP V5.0, works with alterIWnet 1.3.37a =D Tested by me! :P External BoxESP V5.0 (alterIWnet 1.3.37a).rar - Jotti's malware scan (http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/8208c03128060f63e4752c30c60f6e618[Release] First Level Hack for new AlterIWNet [Unlock everything & Prestige Editor]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=xkostasx7;2231794]hey how can i place the user bars like you???[/quote] Like that: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8357/34759i.gifhttp://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3497/35887j.gif http://img191.imageshack.us/im

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us