Posts by decimeter1
4 posts total, newest first.
Bypass Was Workingin Battlefield 3 Help - How can we use this code? Can it be used to get into PB servers if you are punkbuster banned?Bypass Was Workingin Battlefield 3 Help - How exactly did you use this bypass?The PROPER way to fix msvcr100.dll, msvcr100d.dll or d3dx9_*.dll errors.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Pretty sure I did. I deleted the msvcp100 files, installed Visual Studio C++ Redistributable 2012, and repaired my bf3 installation.
Never mind. I got it to work. Thanks to OP!The PROPER way to fix msvcr100.dll, msvcr100d.dll or d3dx9_*.dll errors.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I have error "msvcp110.dll is missing" and none of these fixes work at all.xFuckHook v1 Aimbot/Esp/Instabullet/No Recoil!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I would love to see if this works. Unfortunately, everytime I try to inject any hack, I get a msvcp110.dll error. I have tried reinstalling things and using different injectors. Nothing works.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.