Posts by EpicWaterTurtle
8 posts total, newest first.
The Hunterin Other First Person Shooter Hacks - When will this be released it would be so helpful :DtheHunter , is there currently any hacks for itin Hack Requests - Hey guys I just want to know if there is any hacks for theHunter like liscense hacks or speed or weapons anything useful , by the way if you don't know what the game is go to theHunter.com :)I have an idea on why we are getting banned.in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - I noticed when I sent a ticket there is an option that says "Billion XP Bug" maybe they are banning people based on how much XP they have , no everyone that got banned can you tell me how much XP you had , if my XP theorWarframe Basic Hack v1.04in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - I got banned , I was doing so well , all I did was Color Hack , Resource Hack , EXP Hack , Shield Hack but today is the first time I used Stamina Hack and now I got banned.Hack ideasin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Here are some useful hacks I'd like for someone to make :D
1. Platinum Hack
2. Warframe slot hack
3. Mod hack ( Such as rarity or amounts per loot )
4. Crafting hacks ( You can craft items in 1 minute and whe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.