Posts by IziLife
465 posts total, newest first.
I quitin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=jakerofl;10431269]Your loader was cool (that's the in game mod selector, right?) but the fact that you're quitting because somebody got rid of the fucking annoying ads that pop up loud as hell and you have to waitUser uploaded my tool, something i do not allowin Staff Disputes - To be honest, during the time i added the ads i wasn't aware of the rules, i had not read them
I thought it could be tolerated, but anyways it's still rule breaking, and it's not about that that i made this dispute, it'User uploaded my tool, something i do not allowin Staff Disputes - Hello
I'm a contributor of the ROTMG section
I have read the rules here :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php
And found this:
"Terms of Service:
Material from MPGH may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploI quitin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Yo,
I quit MPGH, and i'll never come back
I will ask minions to not approve release if they include my loader
If you guys want to release a client using Orape, make sure to remove the file : 'stub.ldr' bef4 questionsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=FainTMako;10427034]Well put. I'd also like an honest explanation on why the ad classes are crypted so well with what appears to be a homemade crypt.Also, why are you trying to hide things that are clearly breaking
Showing the 5 most recent posts.