Posts by gui159
13 posts total, newest first.
[FSOD] Lair of Draconis [MAP][BEHAVIOR][SETPIECES]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Can someone teach me how to setup the setpieces, because I already setup the map, I can open it in game, but i cant write red to open dragon
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=thenired;11618030]Make a state called "Taunt_greenBahaviour helpin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Can u teach me how to add setpiecesBahaviour helpin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - how can i add setpieces, i dont know howBahaviour helpin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I add the Lair odf draconis map, but when i enter lair i cant write black to open the black dragon, pls can someone help mewhat is the source with t20 itemsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - where can i change mysql password in xampp
Showing the 5 most recent posts.