Posts by bobby.2k
18 posts total, newest first.
Selling LTC 4 Many Perms | Rare Sopmod Perm | Must Go!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm interested, how much are you asking for ill make you an deal what is your skype
---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------
[QUOTE=lucacis779;8385564]I'm interested, how muGOA 200 % + in game | 25+ perms | Cheap | Must Goin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - you are the b est man you always do succesful trades man ill vouch for uSelling LTC 4 Many Perms | Rare Sopmod Perm | Must Go!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - 178176
Selling this account for NX only. I will be using Middleman or you go first. Thank you!
If you want to contact me please comment below and I will add you on skype!
Thank youlooking for a ca na account thats godd for my brotherin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - i have proof he is a scammer and going to put him in the scAmmer graveBuying a LTC+ NA Accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - banned member btw i put him on the scammer grave
Showing the 5 most recent posts.