Posts by brammetjeb
18 posts total, newest first.
Cracked Minecraft 1.6.1in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - All credits goes to SparaMoule for sharing this.
I don't know this is a auto-updater, but it works at least for 1.6.1, the new release!
Printscreen:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2rw2vsp.png
Virus Scans:
Virus Total (hBannedin Staff Disputes - cmon guys i'm not bad :(Bannedin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Approved.;8386249]
then why would you impersonate someone?[/QUOTE]
I mean, now you have nothing from me to ban. First you had, so indeed; why should I impersonate someone? Not for scamming people, only for let peHow to make a Last Login Stealer for Noobs (Visual Basic)in Minecraft Tutorials - outdated, 1.6.1 is out nowBannedin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Approved.;8385275]
you are justinsyphox and either way you tried to impersonate someone=big no no[/QUOTE]
It weren't bad meanings :l
And if I were the scammer... Why shouldn't I just scam? You got nothing from me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.