Posts by DOWNLOADHACKS
10 posts total, newest first.
Buying account !! Combat arms Americain Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I was actually looking to sell you my account,but you started looking like a scammer right of the bat lol.
"[7/4/2013 7:47:37 AM] -Nexon Visuals-: ah bro idk
[7/4/2013 7:47:40 AM] -Nexon Visuals-: i dont wanna go first
[STRIPED COL2 | GOOD STATS! | CHAMP CAP | CHEAP | 2k10in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I added you on skype.Selling $20 UltimateGameCard (Prepaid)in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=khalsakid;8424264]Thanks i'll request a move by the way thanks for the link on goragecry's ltg he attempted to scam me I got proof and now hes banned you were right you can go to my started threads and check it ouSaints Row IV Pre-Order(Steam Gift) 4 UGC/PSC/PPin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Somehow when I ordered I got 2 of this and I dont need this one so was looking to trade for 30$ UGC/PSC/PP..If interested reply here and Ill add you on steam.Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Maxedout was my MM, he was very helpfull and patient even tho we had many problems on our sides here =] +1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.