Posts by MD5
57 posts total, newest first.
Best Song Everin General - Lol none of these songs are the best. They make me cry ;(Avatar change?in General - That girl is sexy. I will fuck her anytime![LTC 4]Rare sopmode perm]CHEAPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=FreeMarketGuy;8401583]I could careless if no one likes me this is the internet not real life.[/QUOTE]
But you do care nub. Just going around accusing people GTFO. I am done don't reply to anything I say anymore. GOA Many Perms, Quitting Game, NX Onlyin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Yah use mm with me. As I said in the thread we can use MM. Can everyone stay on topic instead of raging my thread. Freemarkguy is so annoying I dont want to deal with this kid anymore, but others you dont have to trust m[LTC 4]Rare sopmode perm]CHEAPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=FreeMarketGuy;8399454]I did join April 2013 but I'm sure I built a good reputation , unlike you I am not here to scam $30 out of someone who works for their money.
Faggot.[/QUOTE]
Kid no one likes you. Stop jump
Showing the 5 most recent posts.