Posts by (Crimson) Sypher
8 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Navigator updated to DayZ 1.7.7.1in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=geckosnipp;8831261]It works just fine on 1.8. Been using it all along. At least with Vanilla dayz[/QUOTE]
Can you explain your process? Because I always end up just having the log window show up.DayZ Navigator updated to DayZ 1.7.7.1in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - So... Hate to be that guy... But is this going to be updated to 1.8? :D I'm semi-stupid with coding, so I'm not entirely sure how I could do it myself. If anyone knows where to point me to do so or has done it already, iDayZ Navigator updated to DayZ 1.7.7.1in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Is there anyway to manually code the stashes into the coding myself? I'm a novice when it comes to scripting and coding, but from what I understand, you just need the classname for the stash, right? Then you can put a siUndetected DayZ Navigator Trickin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Eboleth;8645953]Can you run the mod itself using the "Launch DayZ Now!" option? Or does it give an error while joining?[/QUOTE]
I haven't tried quite yet, normally just go straight through the Steam launcher. I'vUndetected DayZ Navigator Trickin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - So, I've used this trick multiple times on top of the new Overwatch version scenic2k12 released, and it works really well. My only issue is that I can't get it to work on the one server I want to use it on. It connects a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.