Posts by Kenter5500
13 posts total, newest first.
zZZhafuanZZz's Vouchesin Vouches - Date of transaction: 12.04.2014
Other Person involved: none
Item/Service that has been sold/traded: 4 Minecraft ALTs
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=813903
Comments: +1 Vouch, Legit businNon Migrated ALTsin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi, if someone has 5 alts that aren't migrated and would like to sell them for 3$ or so, add me on skype: optimize5500NC+/AntiCheat Bypassin Minecraft Help - Hi, so I've got an problem with EVERY client "Bypass" it's not working, if I even turn Bypass on from gui menu. I turn it on blablabla, if I try to fly, I can't, if I want to highjump or something else like water walkingRequesting BookshelveESP or any ObjectESPin Minecraft Help - Just use any client and add bookshelves to xray, then you can see em..[1.6.2] "Force OP" client. (read inside)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Hmm, sometimes when I can join the server, it says me to log in, but everything freezes and i get msg that server crashed for me :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.