Posts by MikeKiller134

9 posts total, newest first.

CS:GO Hacks (Want Information)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=thomasdo1;9695861]Been using chams on CA for like 3-4 years, wallhacks on css for 2 years, and been using wallhacks on my main on csgo since sunkist to constantein. Just look at the thread everyday to see VAC bansCS: GO [EXTERNAL BOX ESP] [AIMBOT] [TRIGGER BOT] UPDATE 20140729in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Doubt it's detected after 6 hours, but Valve are just waiting for his hacks to be released and to detect them instantly so I wouldn't be surprised. Also just wondering how fast these hacks are usually detected ? :sCS:GO Hacks (Want Information)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=metinagar;9695238]dude, you've misunderstood everything... This is like gambling; you don't play with money you can't afford to lose. So if you're gonna cry if/when you're account gets banned, then you're not suppCS:GO Hacks (Want Information)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Just wondering, for example, when I use sunkists hacks I need to use a hash changer on the hack, right? And just wondering when I should stop using the hack? A few days after its release or only when a new csgo update Can VAC detect me?in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - [QUOTE=liquidsystem;9649852]There's no guarantee that you won't be VAC banned... You should be fine as long as you're not using some public c/p skid hack. I have my own private bhop and I haven't been VAC'd for over 6 y

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?