Posts by TeamRocketExec
301 posts total, newest first.
Finally. LOLin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Do all the Member only questlines
These can be found in your book of lore
Aria's Pet Shop
Skyguard
GameHaven
Molgulp
Rakhams Quests
Nukemichi
Guardian Tower
Hudson Cornelius
Vedrrian
Hatrok,Domi,Nathrae
OrlCool hard to get armor??in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - It takes about a 2 weeks of 12 hour farming to get anywhere between 13-30 diamonds.
so thats anywhere between 8-20 weeks of 12 hour farming for abyssal priest of nulgath, I don't think it's worth it so I'm never going afChaorrupted Locked or Icy Bloodletter of Nulgath?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - While the chaorruptor locked is a great weapon it's permanently ingame while icy bloodletters are soon leaving so Iwould get those instead.
Also the chaos story is soon coming to a close.Should I get Membership?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=awesomeer;8947204]I know ACs are more worth it, but I just don't think the game is worth it :([/QUOTE]
So basically you made this thread so you could see people post on why you should get membership or the beneway to hack the wheel?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=Zycon;8945589]Or you can be like me where you spend 50$ and only get 1 1% drop...[/QUOTE]
You should have spent 60 dollars and became a member for a year which would've been triple the spins
Showing the 5 most recent posts.