Posts by Lolzballz
12 posts total, newest first.
MikeRaarupBirk's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 18/9/16
Person involved: him and I
Item sold/traded: 2xacclaim 1colo 1acrop 2eth.
Selling thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1165545
Optional: Very nice guy, I messed up on paypal and he helped Random sts, deca rings, tops more?in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - just added you on skypeSelling STs, SETs, UBHPs, Skins, FeedPower Items - 1$ per ST, 75c per UBHPin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - just added you on skype should be syndicate513[230+ Vouches] STs/UBHPs/Skins/Potions/Itemsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I feel retarded how can I delete a comment?Hyd's Vouch Thread !!!in Vouches - Date: 12/8/16
Other Person involved: him and I
Item that has been sold/traded: 6/8 Maxing service
Selling Thread (URL):
Extra Note: This guy is amazing! Responded quickly, I went first and he started giving me pots
Showing the 5 most recent posts.