Posts by Synctic
268 posts total, newest first.
[Price Check] Gold 2, 120 Champions, 105+ Skins +Many More !in League of Legends Marketplace - Can someone price check my account please :
Played since beta, has a very rare name.
Over 850 wins.
Ranked stats: Currently Gold 2 on NA.
4 Rune Pages
Has rare summoner icons.
Includes all champions eIf i wanted to pay someone to white star my account,in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I feel like it would take the person a lot of time depending on how many stars you currently have.New itemsin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Wow, I haven't played in awhile, interesting to see that there is still new things to this game.elocarry - Fast and Reliable League of Legends Boosting , Coaching Servicesin League of Legends Marketplace - Might be interested in helping with vouches, I will get back to you later.[Selling] CHEAP Life Pots (35¢ EACH) & Tops (70¢ EACH) *Vouched*in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Everthing is sold out except for 6 gsorcs.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.