Posts by RoPMadM
226 posts total, newest first.
Mitzo76 - Raptagsin Music - [QUOTE=Vicarious;14570244]
Maybe I can’t open this because I’m not on Instagram ? Just gimme a shoutout when you posted it on SC! /gewd[/QUOTE]
Should work just fine without an instagram account :)
Yea I wiMitzo76 - Raptagsin Music - [QUOTE=Vicarious;14570143]Can't open this. Do you have a soundcloud link? I'd love to hear it.[/QUOTE]
I'm not yet on Soundcloud, will do this next few days!
Maybe try this link please :)
https://scontent-amt2-1.cdniMitzo76 - Raptagsin Music - Hey MPGH, this is my very first song, hope you like it. Any suggestions are appreciated :)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Y6ZzvDbkX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_linkUse ReadWriteMemory module for 64bit games [Paying]in Visual Basic Programming - Did you check everything else?
- Is the ProcessHandle valid?
- Does the game have an AC wich is blocking your code?
- Try to compile it and run it as admin...Use ReadWriteMemory module for 64bit games [Paying]in Visual Basic Programming - Are you running with the highest privileges?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.