Posts by romapiki
36 posts total, newest first.
Need help for an aim assistin Fortnite Discussion & Help - Hey ,
I need help with my aim assist . I try to create one with UCR and Vjoyx .
Possible or not ?
ThanksBYPASSin PUBG Discussions & Help - We will clearly not tell you how to get a bypass for free because it will be detected in a sec . Create yours and update it when there is an update . All i have to tell you . My job is done here :)Can anyone tell me if the Razer Macro is detected ? And how to do ?in PUBG Discussions & Help - Hello
Can anyone tell me if the Razer Macro is detected ? And how to do a crouch jump macro ?
TYMy account was banned because MARCO OR edit INI filesin PUBG Discussions & Help - Hello everyone , i got global ban using it ... I can post screens if you wantFastLoot - AHKin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Anyone for 2560x1440 ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.