Posts by Taetm
56 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 2: Master Prestige Servicein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - What you will get:
all diamond camos
2.84 k/d
.84 w/l
33452 kills
500 wins
4147510 score
507 spm
5d 16h 23m 52s play time
all killer unlocks
most weapons prestige twice (some once some not at all)
Fast servicePlat IV NA Account 30 USDin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Plat IV NA Account 30 USD
Basics : 84 Champs
Skins : 4 Skins
Rune Pages : 5 Rune Pages
Silver Border
No Bans / No Warnings
Giving original info after payment.
Contact Methods :
Skype : taetm.conleyWant to buy MW3 Steam keyin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'll sell you one for 3 euros. Add me on Skype: taetm.conleyBIG Steam Account, Minecraft ALTS, GW2 Key, 4GB VPS! CHEAP!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump bump bumpBIG Steam Account, Minecraft ALTS, GW2 Key, 4GB VPS! CHEAP!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys! Today I'm selling practically everything I have because I need to make back some quick money. I'm selling them for somewhat cheap so it's a good deal :) hopefully I get some quick buyers.
Minecraft:
100 al
Showing the 5 most recent posts.