Posts by vietboy01
53 posts total, newest first.
Bypass Dragon Nest SEA GPKin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - I know you said its SEA but have you try on NA yet ?LVl up fastin Dragon Nest Discussions - yea i mostly lvl got one lvl from Gorbarta runsLVl up fastin Dragon Nest Discussions - Anyone hit 32 yet ? if so which dungeon is the fastest and a lot of exp ?bobohow to make modsin Dragon Nest Help - lol noone answer ur question so ima answer it. I can't give you the links but you can google mod tool packs for dragon nest , there should be a guide and the tools you need.NA Bunny Glitchin Dragon Nest Discussions - I just wana say THAT WHAT YOU GET !!bobobobo Yea eat shiit now all of ya noob, Its patched and you did it !! went around doing glitch in public. I don't care what ur gonna say about this post :D ya all going back to farm
Showing the 5 most recent posts.