Posts by Bookinator
31 posts total, newest first.
Le Bot 7.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Still didn't have that feature I wanted, but you still did an awesome job!
Kudos man, kudos.Hot or Notin Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=Bookinator;8490480]Not. Looks like my sister o_0[/QUOTE]
Seriously, this is really creepy. o_0How to Earn AC/Artix Pointsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I highly recommend using super rewards when you're trying to get ac's. And just watch videos. And its easy! Plus their videos are repeatable (about 5), so you could rack up about 50 acs a day.Le Bot 7.6in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=JamesRo;8504331]The problem of exitCombat is the monster aggroing system, if you use it to exit combat, monsters will keep attacking you. ;-;[/QUOTE]
http://i.imgur.com/IXXK8jE.png
True, but where I was hoping tLe Bot 7.6in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=TheFrikinAsian;8497687]I have noticed it does hang for a bit. But I don't think that an auto-close for the that is possible? I don't really don't know. To avoid this just add a 1500 ms delay after attacking a mons
Showing the 5 most recent posts.