Posts by Controlled_Rage
7 posts total, newest first.
This section is dead so lets live it up!in Combat Arms Mod Help - Man it sucks this section died.
Since the merger I cant change the old scope files since they changed the structure of the weapon UI rez file. Haven't found a way to inject it. Only extract it.
Oh well, was fun whileCANA / CPT5 / 43 Perms / 2.4+ kdr / CBL Clean [$150 starting bid]]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Less then a year ago it was still around. And so is the member that made the thread. In any case since they are not responding to it then oh well :PCANA / CPT5 / 43 Perms / 2.4+ kdr / CBL Clean [$150 starting bid]]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - If its still around and the perms are good then I may buy it. But like I said it depends on the perms. I have a CPT 2 with a lot of perms as it is that has had around $600 go into it. So thats why I asked.M24A3 to Tango-51 Model-Texturein Combat Arms Mod Request - That is exactly what I said -_- Clearly you miss understood. I understand that without a bypass model editing is not available. I was referring to the texture options. And the attitude really is not necessary, as I neverM24A3 to Tango-51 Model-Texturein Combat Arms Mod Request - Dam thats right. Although now that I think about it, it would be more interesting to see the Tangos texture on the M24A3 but in A3s color scheme. That is if a lot of the detailing is in the texture and not the model lik
Showing the 5 most recent posts.