Posts by mains3rv3r
360 posts total, newest first.
Oldschool External Esp for Call of Duty 4 (V1.7 Compitable)in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - i recompiled it and fixed a few thinggs.. it works but the boxes seem to be flickering for me.. running 64bit windows 7External BoxESP v4.3 ( V1.2.208 compatible )in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Nice man.. code has comments and is neat. Like this.m00esp 1.8.4 Updatein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Thanks man.. the donation system is awesome. Way better then subscribing. Donated a little to help you out.. I know it takes some time to code these things up![Request] NexusTKin General Hacking - I have been attempting to hack NexusTK. I am running out of ways to even try to do this. Anything would be nice. I suggest if you're good you give this a try. There is absolutely nobody hacking this game and it was creatIn Wich Program do you Code Hacks?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=jetamay;219306]C++ = People who know there stuff
Other = People Smart Enough To Know VB sucks,
VB = Noob Coders
UCE = Handicap Moron.
I did use VB. Bit I switched to C++ a while ago.
This Thread I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.