Posts by kingkong7007
16 posts total, newest first.
WTB 3v3 or 5v5 Gold+ Team NAin League of Legends Marketplace - Hi! I really want to buy either a 3v3 or a 5v5 team.
I would Prefer a Gold team, doesn't matter what Division.
If you have any offers post them below or add my skype please.
ItsTransform
Team Name:
Shortened Na[NA]3v3 Rank Teams |Platinum + Diamond teams|in League of Legends Marketplace - I have over 15 Positive rep on one many other trading sites. If you need me to referral.
add my skype
ItsTransform
I can show you mmy other trading accounts and REP :*RP Codesin League of Legends Marketplace - Skype, ItsTransformVery Cheap! Bronze 2 account with 15 champs/4 skins ( UFO Corki!)/3 rune pagesin League of Legends Marketplace - I have full skype pictures. I gave you an unranked level 30.Elo Boost Silver 5 -3. Oceania (OCE) ASAP!in League of Legends Marketplace - e.p.v.p dont know why it blocked it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.