Posts by Tachyonic
158 posts total, newest first.
Nexus Tuorial Offered Items For 1 Fame (UBHPs, Pots, UTs, etc.)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=gimerstedt;11908042]It was posted on reddit first wasnt it?
this was it https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/4w1swd/nexus_glitch/[/QUOTE]
Notice my comment?Nexus Tuorial Offered Items For 1 Fame (UBHPs, Pots, UTs, etc.)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=sahas10;11907910]By the way how do people find out about things like this? Do they have some sort of group they spread them in[/QUOTE]
I needed HP pots so I went to the tutorial lmao.Nexus Tuorial Offered Items For 1 Fame (UBHPs, Pots, UTs, etc.)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=KillerViking;11907042]What are the chances of it even giving you items for fame?[/QUOTE]
No idea. It's only happened once for me. Someone pm'ed me and said he got it to work 3 hours ago. I haven't been trying thaNexus Tuorial Offered Items For 1 Fame (UBHPs, Pots, UTs, etc.)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Razor Sharp v2;11906797]how there can be uts? never saw them....[/QUOTE]
I think it is like the testing server IIRC.Nexus Tuorial Offered Items For 1 Fame (UBHPs, Pots, UTs, etc.)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I think very few have encountered this. Rumor is DECA already knows about it. Anyway, I got it by pure luck last night after looking for HP pots in tutorial yesterday. It only lasted ~5 minutes and the items reshuffled t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.