Posts by teson
8 posts total, newest first.
Sirius V17 - External Money [Trial Time] Hackin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - add maxokream_ if you need someone to do this withAMAZON ACCOUNT WITH BLANCEin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - ill take like 10 paypal for it.AMAZON ACCOUNT WITH BLANCEin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - wanting to sell a amazon account I own with $15.56. Trying to get the full price because I need the money in paypal instead.
add me on skype: tesi.fuckBUYING CSGOin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - wanting to buy a csgo gift trade. Add my skype to talk more: tesi.fuck[ARMA 2 Dayz] duping any dayz mod! [1$ per dupe]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I can dupe any in game item on any server and any dayz mod including epoch and overpoch!
basicly i'll charge 1$ to dupe up to 10 items at once. I can also do this as many times as you want.
add me on skype if intereste
Showing the 5 most recent posts.