Posts by mofonub
26 posts total, newest first.
Selling accounts! high lvl!!!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Check your pm.Suche neue addysin WarRock - International Hacks - English you fucking moron.ikke0147 hack[undetected-13/02/09]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=RicardoForce;528414]uhm.. hes posting here.. means he is registered... fail[/quote]
You're the one who failed this time cause he means the filehosting site where you need to register in order to download the haHACK UNDETECTED 07/05/09 =]in WarRock - International Hacks - Next time you post a screenshot you should cover your nickname with Paint,
I'm pretty sure that K2 will ban this account asap.
The hack works good,thanks.Warrock Crashin WarRock - International Hacks - Some hacks cause my game to crash too but I have no solution for those hack-related probs.
Without hacks it works just fine.
I still remember the crash from like one year ago and it was my onboard soundcard causing
Showing the 5 most recent posts.