Posts by alxundersp
4 posts total, newest first.
Do I need to use a proxy when I try to connect into a cracked account?in Minecraft Help - So why do I need a proxy list when I use the account checker? and is the proxy list date relevant? ( can I use a proxy list from 2011? )Do I need to use a proxy when I try to connect into a cracked account?in Minecraft Help - I've been doing this without using any proxies until now.. or do you only have to use proxy list on crackers?What is a migrated minecraft account?in Minecraft Help - I see tons of people who open topics named account giveaway [MIGRATED].
what does it mean? what's the difference between a regular account and a migrated one?Free Minecraft Account [MIGRATED]in Minecraft Discussions - To confirm your identity, please answer the question below.
What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.