Posts by darknessninja
14 posts total, newest first.
osu!mania bot by raple / rapleaqn v1.0in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=KittySu;11404604]Doesn't work on my Emulated Win 7 64 bit ;;///[/QUOTE]
I messed around with vmware with this as well, and was able to get it to work on 32bit and 64bit versions of windows 7.osu!mania bot by raple / rapleaqn v1.0in osu! Cheats & Hacks - Using this actually helped my performance as a normal player, I didn't know my offset was off by about 65ms, not much but every little bit counts xDosu!mania bot by raple / rapleaqn v1.0in osu! Cheats & Hacks - I can confirm it works perfectly on my Bootable usb with Windows 7. You are right that it's likely a Nissan with Windows 10.osu!mania bot by raple / rapleaqn v1.0in osu! Cheats & Hacks - I will test this with my portable instalation of win 7 some time tonight (morning right now) will post back results.
Thanks again for this, ignore any idiots who complain about compatability, it is after all our fault osu!mania bot by raple / rapleaqn v1.0in osu! Cheats & Hacks - I am on stable fallback and have my mania keys set for 1-4 (trying a 4k map). I am able to do everything you did in your video except for it to start actually playing the song. I am not getting an error it just isn't doi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.