Posts by Trafz
9 posts total, newest first.
Elo boosting :)in League of Legends Marketplace - I'm willing to purchase a boost on my smurf if somebody can verify he is trusted.Riot Points Shop [Cheap]in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=PandaSwag;8530100]With all due respect sir, why did you even go first?[/QUOTE]
He went first because he knew he could dispute the payment and get the money back if he did attempt to scam him.NA Level 30 | 112 Champions & 151 Skins | Silver II | 188 RP & 11627in League of Legends Marketplace - If you can either message me your skype, and or comment it here I'll contact you pronto.GOLD II SMURF ACCOUNTin League of Legends Marketplace - I'm willing to purchase. If you can give me a rough price I'll decide.Free RP Methodin League of Legends Marketplace - Doubt this is legitimate, give somebody a vouch copy.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.