Posts by shadakeoco
10 posts total, newest first.
Final Preview [D3D]in WarRock - International Hacks - I have a windows 7 64-bit injector which works with one of the older hacks but not this one... Make a win7 friendly version? :P
~ShadaPublic D3D by ikke & dreamgunin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=IHelper;1838578]Run the injector as Admin.[/quote]
I thought that was a given... I did that... Help again?
~ ShadaPublic D3D by ikke & dreamgunin WarRock - International Hacks - Ok, so I know I'm being a bloody choob when I ask this but in the hack, it should have 2 files, right? The .dll and the injector. If so, with my AV off and running in compatibility and admin ( I have windows 7 64 bit) itWarrock Public - =o - 031507in WarRock - International Hacks - Ok...sounds like cool hack...I guess...I just got a small question about banning...When do they HW ban you?Do they do it right away?Or do they ban your account a certain amount before???
~ShadakeocoMarien Problemin WarRock - International Hacks - LOL time isnt THAT precious...Just reinstall man bobo
~Shadakeoco
Showing the 5 most recent posts.