Posts by Newbie Legends
3 posts total, newest first.
Selling Warframe Prime Access Packs : Cataclysm , Stasis , Banishin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - +1 vouch
Fast and friendly.Magicitein Hack Requests - [QUOTE=psvgerrad;9855317]I can create a hack that can give you unlimited hunger, health and coins if anyone wants. I got all values and shit.[/QUOTE]
Yes please, post it and make a tutorial on how to use itThe Stomping Land Cheatsin General Game Hacking - How to use these?How do i change the title of unturned and the info right next to the title?in Unturned Discussions & Help - Once you open your Assembly look for Texts, go into there and go to .cctor() and just change the instructions..Minecraft PM Giveaway 6# [NO POST REQ]in Minecraft Discussions - Skype:Newbie_Legends
Number Between 1-50:15
Why you want it:I want a minecraft for my friend, and his birthday is coming up soon, but I dont have a credit card to buy him one, and he really wants one and i want to play
Showing the 5 most recent posts.