Posts by L3xTRoN2
302 posts total, newest first.
FG42 / STG44 Jumpmaster / Mosin-Nagant 15$ Cheap!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I Scammed nothing Predator he is just a Cock Sucker.Awesome AVA Account [Stop with AVA ]in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=J Cole;8925187]Damn nice how much and post newer screens cuz it seems like a scam..[/QUOTE]
Cant bro i have like these http://www.gizmodo.de/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/nokia_internet-stick_geschlossen1.png so i dAwesome AVA Account [Stop with AVA ]in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - yeah because i stopped with ava .....Awesome AVA Account [Stop with AVA ]in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello MPGH I Decided me to stop play AVA So i want sell my Main AVA Account [paypal only]
Skype : L3xTroN² [mpghxswag]
Inventory.
http://im.bilderkiste.org/5138236598858/166007_647546681937945_1780575025_n.jpg
$5 Account or Cheapin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Predator;8918384]
Well I just need a perm rifle and a sniper.
Bump[/QUOTE]
it has perm Dsr-1 ,Pristis burst [the Euro],and sw1911
Showing the 5 most recent posts.