Posts by Lily
13,813 posts total, newest first.
Unban Request Scotlandsin Staff Disputes - Scotlands22
Your account was banned due to attempting to scam a member of the forum. The issue was brought to our attention regarding your LTC address that you claim was old and does not belong to you anymore. After Unban Request Scotlandsin Staff Disputes - Scotlands22 Scotlands
Your account was banned due to circumstances regarding your marketplace activity and recent scam reports. In my opinion, I would be honest and forthcoming about any questions that we may ask you AI vs Graphic Designin General - What do you guys feel about AI as far as art goes?
I do not believe AI should belong in the art industry. It takes away the genuine work that is made and created by humans. There are some usefulness for AI and art is noban appealin Staff Disputes - I do not see a reason listed on why the ban was issued. However, since Dave issued the ban he would have to lift it himself.
I will close the dispute as the matter has been discussed. You can create another dispute tRequest to unban ElPacintoCasherin Staff Disputes - A review of the username that was provided shows the account is not banned and is current. You may need to change your password if you have been inactive for some time.
The matter is resolved and closed.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.