Posts by danyfarr
11 posts total, newest first.
Arma 3 Life: Money Exploit!in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=x1assassin1x;10675488]this doesnt work anymore because the new battleye rootkit disables memory altering programs from touching arma3.exe[/QUOTE]
Then why was this released after the rootkit?Arma 3 Life: Money Exploit!in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - I've also tried using this method but it says it can't find "Life_cash" I've checked the server's PBO and the variable is correct. maybe we should be installing an older version of HxD?
Please help us before it get's detZero's Haven v2 Previewin ArmA 3 Discussions - Such Time, much pacience, Very Hope xD|Fallout| Server Release! Needing Staff,builders,Dev(part-time),graphic designerin Minecraft Server Advertising - I can't join your server for some reason, I would like to join and speak to you in anothr way xD|Fallout| Server Release! Needing Staff,builders,Dev(part-time),graphic designerin Minecraft Server Advertising - Hi there, i could help on the graphic part and on the server :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.